The Land Conservancy’s planning and land acquisition staff can assist your town to help you achieve your open space, farmland preservation, and land stewardship goals. Our municipal services program is award-winning.
CONTACT US TODAY!
|Vice President, Programs:
Barbara Heskins Davis, PP, AICP
Community Planning: The Land Conservancy completes a wide variety of municipal and county plans for land acquisition, recreation, and sustainable design:
- Flood Acquisition Plans
- Open Space and Recreation Plans
- Greenway and Trails Plans and Designs
- Farmland Preservation Plans
- Park management and Stewardship Plans
- Grant Preparation
Land Acquisition: The Land Conservancy has been assisting towns with land preservation for more than 20 years and has completed more than 400 land transactions. We specialize in complex projects involving multiple partners and funding sources.
Sustainable Jersey: Our staff can provide assistance with completing the admission requirements for certification through the Sustainable Jersey program:
- Certification Assistance
- Environmental Resource Inventories
- iTree Surveys
- Community Garden Design and Management
- Innovative Project Design and Management
Park Management: The Land Conservancy’s Land Stewardship team can help your town better manage its parks and natural resources:
- Park Management and Stewardship Plans
- Invasive Species Studies
- Trail Design and Construction
- Community Gardens
- Watershed and Forest Restoration